Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kick It

So my wife's big thing lately has been blogging. By a big thing I mean she gave herself a 30 day blog challenge wherein she wrote something every day.

By now we all know I'm way too lazy to do anything like that...but it got me thinking. I thought to myself
"Well if I even tried to do that I wouldn't be able to keep doing it in my phone. Unless of course there was a user friendly app that made it easy."
"That's what I'll do, I'll write an app for people like me. And then I can blog about that."
"Huh? There already is one? Well surely it can't be as good as- oh, it works perfectly well I see."
"Ok, guess I can just write about the app I guess." :(

So after that inner dialogue here we are. The app is called Blogpress and it actually works pretty well. You can easily add links, pictures, and even videos.

Is it worth the couple bucks in the app store? I don't know if I would have bought it, but then again the first thing I did with my phone was jailbreak it when I got home.

I'll throw up a pic so everybody can see that it works.





Yes that's a man preparing sushi with a big slice of pizza behind him, so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment