Saturday, September 3, 2011

How?

How in the world can anyone do a blog challenge? Who thinks that many different things? No wonder I am so good at avoiding independent wealth.

I felt creative a few times so I wrote a post here and there, I even got my wife to give a shout out to my blog, and now I've got writers block.



That's a crudely accurate interpretation of how I'm feeling. It could be the stress of it all but I think that's just a cop out.

If there was so much going on there would be plenty to write about. The most exciting thing going on with me is that school started back up. The second would be that I'm switching schedules...again. Literally that's it.

I do have a few hobbies but nothing anybody wants to hear about. Although I wonder I anybody feels like hearing me drone on about nothing, like an unfunny episode of Seinfeld...but with far less quality and standards.

Ok I'll give a little advice. Catch up on Game of Thrones and Fringe, they should both be having great seasons coming up.

I do also have to plug and app called Blogpress. If you have to blog on the go, like I am right now, this app will be immensely helpful. It really does do everything I want it to.

The only thing I haven't tested is embedding videos directly through the app, into this blog. I'll post a random video I uploaded to YouTube. Hopefully it works, if not your gonna see a bunch of nonsense code.




1 comment:

  1. You can write about whatever the heck you want. That's the beauty of a blog :)

    ReplyDelete